Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Few Pictures (in the absense of words)

I seem to be running low on words lately. This is rather surprising, as I don't feel low or uninspired about life--just not particularly poetic. Hopefully this will pass. In the mean time, I thought I'd post a few pictures. The first is one my mom discovered in a box of photos this summer. It is, perhaps, my favorite taken of my dad, sister, and me together. The pictures which follow after the first are all from my recent visit to western Illinois. They feature a bit of my grandparents' land.







































4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture of you and your sister with your father. And you love for the earth and you family's place on this earth is also wonderful. Thank you so much for these images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must concur: beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete