Saturday, May 13, 2017

To my readers

Dear readers,


Thank you so much for joining me here from time to time. I'm honored that you've read my words, and I hope they added a bit of joy or beauty to your day, or were helpful companions in some way on your journey.


The last few years have held many changes for me, some of which involve my connection with the physical location from which this blog derives its name. At this time, I am choosing to remove Our Place from public viewing while retaining it privately so that I do not lose access to my work. The change will go into effect on Monday, May 15th.


I am uncertain what the future will hold regarding Our Place. I may choose to reopen the blog, to begin blogging elsewhere, or to let this be the end of a chapter. Whatever happens, thank you for your companionship--whether silent or spoken--and best wishes for your own future adventures.


Love,
ElenaLee ~ barn swallow







1 comment:

  1. Dear Elena,

    I understand both the difficulty and the desirability of such a decision, having recently done something similar myself. I venture to speak for all your readers when I say that your poems have immeasurably enriched and indubitably graced our lives.

    With sincerest best wishes, and the hope that you'll find some way of sharing your work with this loyal reader --

    peace and light
    Tom

    ReplyDelete